Wednesday, November 30, 2011

day 34 35 of the 65 day Journey

Thank you Cheryl!
http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/ for hosting this wonderful journey

Today I am also going to do the Simple Woman's Daybook http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/    found by Bethe over here at http://lifesbeautynuggets.blogspot.com please stop by and show her some love

With so much going on in my life this is simple for me to do right now as I am not thinking straight.




______________________________

FOR TODAY 
I am just wishing that life would quit throwing such curve balls at me, but keeping strong I know that God never puts more on our plate than we can handle

Outside my window...
I see trees and leaves of many shapes and colors as well as my beautiful cacti garden

I am thinking...
That nice warm weather would be much appreciated right now

I am thankful...
For the salvation of my Heavenly Father,  And that my great nephew isn't going to have to have surgery
thank you JESUS

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
We all learn things all the time I am appreciative to those who are willing to teach me things

In the kitchen...
I have multiple plants, lots of mm's figurines

I am wearing...
Blue Jeans & a sweater socks and tennis

I am creating...
a crocheted afaghan made out of camouflage yarn
 
I am going...
to get most of my chores done tonight so that I not have to worry with them tomorrow, so can spend time with my kids (the 4 legged ones)

I am wondering...
why it is that people seem to always stick their nose where it doesn't belong

I am reading...
several books on my E-Reader American Creation by Joseph Ellis is a great book

I am hoping...
That life gets back to normal as soon as possible, and that things between Bob and I can be normal again

I am looking forward to...
Spending Christmas with my family

I am hearing...
The dogs barking, coyotes running, and Christmas at Rockefeller Center

Around the house...
I have my Christmas decorations out waiting to be put up, but with more
furniture in the living room this year I can't find that perfect spot for my tree
I am pondering...
calling people upon the phone and just asking them WHY? and what have I ever done to you

One of my favorite things...
is giving others less fortunate made gifts
A few plans for the rest of the week:
getting my Christmas tree put up, helping my mom put up her outside Christmas lights,
trying to get life back on track
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
(add your picture here)
This is another beautiful fall sunset that we have here in Oklahoma

Matthew 18:1-4
1) At that time the disciples came to Jesus; saying, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"
2) And calling him to a child, he put him in the midst of them 3) and said, "Truly, I say to you,
unless you turn and become like children, you
will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
4) Whoever, humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Psalm 46:1 (KJV” God is our refuge and strength, a 
very present help in trouble “. 




Shawn over at http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/ is doing a 30 days to Be Thankful
Wow today is the 30th day how does time fly.
Today I am thankful for my dogs and kitty they have such unconditional love for their mommy
there is never a time when I see them that their tails are not wagging oh mommy is here, and kitty is thankful in his own way...we all know how kitties can be.

1 comment:

  1. Just perfect Gina! Chrismtas is the time of miracles.
    May God give you that peace and the direction of getting life back on track.
    So since you and Thisisme are the only oens who signed my birthday blog instead of giving one gift I am giving one to both of you. So if you email me your mailing information I woll be sending you a little gift goodie with all my Christmas mailings,
    beautybybeth@yahoo.com
    Thank you
    Blessings
    So if you would privatle send me your amiling information I will

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8