Thursday, November 3, 2011

365 days of pictures day 136 what an awesome surprise

what an awesome surprise and what a perfect day for the surprise, I had my flu shot today...and to get home and find this..that brightened my day so much I think Bob can see me smiling from there.

Bob, is the most romantic man I have ever met in my whole entire life...ladies we all need a man like him in our lives.

The weather has turned very COLD, after Monday & Tuesday being in the 80's today the high was only 52 burrr is all I can say.

hope everybody is having a great week and that it is full of blessings

Rainbow ;)

2 comments:

  1. What beautifuk flowers! What a wonderful gift and surprise!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, reading your blog was great, and im happy you liked your flowers. it always makes me happy when you get them, and i can't wait to see you again. gina, i miss you dearly and love you very much!!

    (((((((bob~and~gina)))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s. ur the bestest n (ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8