Thursday, November 3, 2011

day 7 of our 65 day journey

Today I am going to do something a little different toward my journey.

We all like or love surprises right? so do I  today Bob sent me the most beautiful flower arrangement (his design) of all days this was the perfect day...but anytime he sends me flowers I am in awe....but today was my flu shot day, Bob knew that I was scared of taking it as I have the tendency to get sick.

So that brings me to my journey today.
Cheryl is hosting over at http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/ 65 days to a new beginning

What a lovely surprise when Jesus opened his arms and said in Matthew 4:19  King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
aren't we all glad to follow him wherever he may lead us?

here is the daily devotional on "FOLLOWING GODS WILL"
Has God ever given you a promise that was hard to believe? Or has He asked you to take a step of obedience that required a lot of faith? 

Abraham knew how to listen to God and follow Him—even when His commands were difficult or painful to obey. Although the patriarch made some mistakes, his life demonstrated remarkable faith and obedience.
The Lord revealed His plans for Abraham. He will be faithful to show us what He wants us to do as well. Listening to God is essential to walking with God 
this video, simply tells us the best!!! Amazing Grace my chains are gone.  
Bob and I are doing wonderful and will be together soon
Hope everybody is having a great week
Blessings
Rainbow

Shawn over here at http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com is hosting a 30 days of Thanks make sure to stop by and show some love to her.

Thirty days of Thanks..Day 3   Today I am Thankful for my wonderful surprise thatcame from Bob :) the most beautiful bouquethis own design...got to Love a romantic man!!
  







3 comments:

  1. Loved your post post ont eh journey Gina! I love looking at those flowers Bob sent. What a beautiful gift of love. It appears music and song is on the agrenda today for the journey. You have one so does Shawn and I ahve one. I dont kne who many otehrs do. But isnt it interesting how God does that?
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post thanks for sharing friend...
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo, Bob! Good job designing the flowers they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8