Thursday, November 3, 2011

I SPY!!! #4

PhotobucketTime to meet up with http://www.mymadmind.com/2011/11/i-spy.htm for the photo meme I SPY

Are you ready? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! Are you ready to link up withhttp://www.mymadmind.com/2011/11/i-spy.htm and Dazee at Crazy Daze and Nite Dreams? We are ready for you to link up and have some fun. 


Now you know how it works. Every week we give you a suggestion for one category and it's your choice for the second. Take your photos with your phone, camera, or find it in your archives. We don't care. We just want to see your vision. 

Next week's categories are "Map(s)" and "Your Choice". Link up and show us what you have.

Here we go with this week's entries.
Trees
Living in the country there is lots of trees around where I live and the colors are just astonishing  
 this is in front of my drive way
 this is at one of the local nature centers
 across the street from my drive
 this is almost in my back yard only a few blocks away
 This is 1 block the other way
and this is in my front yard






Your Choice


This is grandma Mary this was taken Thanksgiving of 09...little did we all know that Christmas would be our last time together.  She was 96 yrs old and died of Pneumonia complications.  With Thanksgiving right around the corner  I felt to give her Thanks for all the fun memories we had of her.  RIP Mary!!! 
This is my Parents taken outside their home.  

Hope everybody is having a great week.
Bob and I are doing wonderful.

blessings
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. WOW. I'm do jealous of all those trees around you. Love your choice shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree shots. Especially the one at the nature center. Your choices are wonderful. I always say I'm the memory keeper for my family. That may be why I take so many. Every time they are around the camera is out. You will cherish your own shots more as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that 2nd tree picture and those of your grandma, how cute:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8