Monday, November 14, 2011

365 days of pictures day 141 OK sunset



I took this awesome sunset of all places, at Wal-Mart parking lot
OK has some of the pretties fall sunset on the planet
The waves (so I call them) was a small cool front coming through.  Still can't complain about the weather her for the middle of NOV

The below pic I swiped off of Facebook I survived all of the below, kind of scary all of the icky weather we had this past week.

Today is Bob and mine 17 month anniversary, it has been the happiest 17 months in my life.

Hope all of you are having a great Monday.

Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Your susset is so beautiful! Your face book poster is cute! BRAVO! To you for surviving all those weather conditions.
    Hubby came home today. Im so tried. Tryign to keep up with blog as it gives me such peace.
    Miss you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8