Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Time to meet up with Tara over at http://www.undeservingrace.com/ 
if you haven't visited her blog then you are really missing out.


my Salvation
my awesome surprise today ;)
Bob's love for me
electric heaters (haven't turned on the gas yet)
lots of blankets to pile on my bed (its 43 outside)
my parents health
my android
having a paycheck to pay bills with
a dependable car
friends who call just to see how your doing
internet so that  I can do my blogs
beautiful fall colors

we all have so much to be thankful for...I could keep the list growing and growing and still not say it all


That's it...now comes the rest of the fun...
take the button and spread the word. invite your friends..neighbors..to join!
click on image to insert in your post with the image url
Click Here to Join the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.


Blessings
Rainbow
Bob and I are doing wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8