Tuesday, November 29, 2011

100 things about me part 6

100 things about me part 6

100 things about me
Tara over at http://www.undeservingrace.com would love to have all of you stop over to her blog.  Not only is she hosting a lot of blog hops, but when you read her blog(s) you are sure to get truly blessed.

I am going to start on #61 today as my other post are in the first 4 parts
and can be read here if you want to read them.
Comments are always welcome

http://rainbowslifejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/100-things-about-me-part-4.html    (this is part 4)




#61  I have my Christmas decorations ready to put out
#62  I help my mom put up her outside decorations
#63  I do not like the cold weather
#64  I get my feelings hurt very easy
#65  I have a 65" tv that is the best
#66  Right now I am heating with electric heaters as the gas company will be out later this week to turn on my gasa
#67  I recently got back in touch with a life long friend
#68  My niece is pregnant due in Feb with a girl
#69  I had my mammogram (everything came back good)
#70  The spider that was so pretty has gone away for the winter

Stop on over at Tara's and find out about your fellow bloggie friends.
Blessings
Rainbow





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8