Wednesday, November 2, 2011

365 days of pictures day 135

I took this on the nature trail over the weekend
I bet the colors have really came out now since we have had more frost.  I know here at the house the colors are just breath taking.

Bob and I are doing wonderful and being together in the near future is a dream come true.

Hope everybody is having a great week.

Sorry for the short post, I have been dealing with "writers block" as of late.  I looked on my posting I have done 488 post since May 4.  That is 81 post per month 20 post per week 2.1 post per day.  (now that the statistics are out maybe you can understand why I am getting writer's block.  I am keeping positive toward it though because I love blogging, so if I happen to post only a pic...I still would welcome your comments.

Blessings
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8