Friday, November 4, 2011

day8 of our 65 day journey

Welcome to day 8 already wow this is going by so fast.  I got up wondering Lord what am I going to do my post on today...I have been pondering different ideas, and when I do it never fails God does not let me down.

I looked back on my first day and I had "Believing in Miracles" little did I know that today would be that post.

Some of you know that 2 weeks ago this Sunday (oct 23) I went to the ER with having chest pains (that alone is enough to make you scared and yes I was) so they do an EKG, and check for blood clots, needless to say my BP was sky high....The EKG came back "irregular" but exactally what is irregular or abnormal?  so the Dr. had me make appt with Cardiologist...guess what no appt's until Dec 15 what ok ok calm down...if I have pains again go back to ER.  So today was my follow up with primary care (knowing he could get me in earlier at cardio if needed)  I get there and the regular Dr. had called on Monday resigning on Monday effected immediately. So now what? I see a totally new Dr.  he comes in and gets all my history...my BP is 180/90 wholly cow am I going to die right here?  so they have me sit a little bit and do it again 175/90 grr that darn top number.  Dr comes over and starts the exam ho hum!! well when he got right center of my breast bone middle of left breast I bought came up off the table...he says I am soo sorry I am hurting you..(wow nice Dr.)    we did another EKG....now are we ready to hear what happens next?  EKG IS NORMAL!!! PRAISE GOD!! I HAVE BEEN HEALED OF HEART PROBLEMS!!
but wait I am still having pains...so Dr proceeds to do exam on my left breast to find out what is going on?  GUESS WHAT? It was a nerve that had got tweaked and was shooting pain like I was having chest pains....I get a cortisone shot  I was almost in tears when I saw that needle..He told me "HON I AM NOT GOING TO HURT YOU...PLEASE TRUST ME"....and then asked if I was ok for him to do it I nodded yes I am ready.  It didn't hurt!! stung from the cortisone but nothing major....not even a pinch.  But let me tell you 1 minute after injection there was no more pain!!
Matthew 4:23
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.


Elvis singing "He Touched Me"














Thank you Cheryl for recommending this!! I got mine downloaded,

Gooseberry Patch is giving away a free cookbook for the holidays!


I don't know how long the giveaway will last, so hurry and get yours!


This is a download!  

Another blogger friend said the Savory Pie Recipe section is awesome!

Hope everybody's weekend is full of blessings
Bob and I are doing wonderful and will be together sometime in the near future
Blessings Rainbow

Shawn over at http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com is hosting a 30 days of thanks
Welcome to day 4 Today I am thankful for the Healing power of Jesus and Bobs unconditional love!
Bob is truly one in a gadzillion...I love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8