Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 13 14 of our 65 Day Journey Happy Veteran's Day

I am doing my day 13, 14 of our journey to honor our veterans, what a perfect day to do this.  Plus as the saying goes "killing 2 birds with one stone"  11-11-11
Galatians 5:1  It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery


Freedom isn't free and never has been, Jesus died for our freedom.  There has always been a very high price for our freedom, but American's have always paid that price.  

Happy Veterans Day to all of you past, present and future
Please watch the following video, but better get your kleenex out
I SALUTE YOU  <<<<CLICK HERE TO WATCH


This is my Dad in Korea 1953 Doesn't he look handsome?  he was in the Army Thank you Dad for the sacrifice that you made, I couldn't even imagine being 18 and in that hell hole



















  OMG Doesn't Bob look handsome in his dress uniform?  Thank you Bob for your sacrifice during the Vietnam Era   Bob is the most down to earth person I have ever met, I am so thankful for him coming into my life.  I thank God for him everyday.


















I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all.
Make sure to say thank you to a Veteran today. Their sacrifice is the reason that we have our freedom.  I am very proud of all of my veterans.  My Dad & uncle (dad's twin served in Korea) My mom's 3 brothers were in Vietnam, Bob (was in during the Vietnam Era) Thank you to every single one of you.  I am also very proud to be an American. and I waive my flag with pride & glory.

Thirty Days of Thanks ChallengeHope each of you are having a blessed day.  REMEMBER THANK A VET

Shawn over at http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com
is doing a 30 day thankful blog
Today I am thankful for our veterans.  Bob I am very thankful for his love and his service. as every single veteran out there  THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

1 comment:

  1. honey baby, i loved reading your blog, and honor the men and women who served this nation. in wars past, present and future i salute the men and women who have protected our freedoms, and kept our
    nation safe through difficult times. may god protect our troops, and bring them hom e safely. god bless the u.s.a. and happy veterans day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8