Tuesday, November 1, 2011

365 days of pictures day 134 3 generations of family

This was taken at my nephews JROTC awards ceremony
he took home 3 awards (we are so proud of him) his plans right now (which we now we can change our minds) is to go into the Marines after high school.

Dad was in the Army during the Korean War (he is 79 now)
Ronnie is 52 (he never served in the services due to him being the only male to carry on the last name)(plus he has RA in both knees)

Dax will be 17 on March 17th (st patricks day)  He sure fell along way from the pair tree....Dad quit school in the 8th grade (they did that back then so that they could work)  Ronnie well he should have just stayed home, he missed so much school I am not sure how he ever graduated.  Dax is an honor student.

I am hoping to get some pics over Thanksgiving of 4 generations how cool is that?    Bob and I are doing great and will be together very soon!   The holiday season will be so spectacular this year I can hardly wait.  Of course my Christmas begins the day after Thanksgiving while all of you are out shopping on "Black Friday" I am putting up Christmas decorations.

Hope everybody is having a great week and it is full of blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. honey baby, i loved reading your blog, and im sure your entire family were proud of dax. i also am very proud of you, and everything you do. your coming into my life
    has been a true blessing in every way. i am truly fortunate, and i thank god for sending your love to me. gina, i miss you and love you very much!!

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s. soon my love (ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8