Monday, November 14, 2011

day15 of our 65 day journey (breast cancer awareness)

Today was "Squish the boobies day" it had been 12 yrs since I had that done...yes I said that right.  My primary care Dr. told me I didn't need until I was 45, now I have a new Dr. he felt best to go ahead and schedule it.  For the most part it was "ok" it got uncomfortable when they did the left one as that is where I was hurting.....I could really tell the "pressure" was there.

The x-ray technician that I had was so nice and concerned when I told her about the tenderness (from the nerve) she told me I am not going to try to hurt you at all...I will do what I can.  I also found out that her birthday is 5 days after mine, she is Kiowa, Chickasaw, and Creek, Indian very pretty.  But she also told me she is Irish as well...I asked her do you have the IRISH TEMPER? her reply was...well I am gemini and Irish what do you think?  She had me laughing so hard by time I got out of there.  Her name was Kelly...I will always ask for her for now on.

Getting my mammogram was on my list of stuff to get done during this 65 day journey..I got it done...:)
Proverbs 16:24
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.


Hope everybody is having a great Monday :)
Blessings
Rainbow
PS Bob and I will be together again soon


Shawn over at http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/
is hosting a 30 day to be thankful for
Today is day 14 :)  I am thankful (that today) is Bob and mine's anniversary.  17 months ago today the most wonderful man in the world walked into my life.
and now in a short time we will be together forever.


Blessings
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8