Wednesday, November 9, 2011

day 12 of our 65 day journey







I am going to do my blog on my favorite football team today
Here we are into day 12 time is flying.
Oklahoma State Cowboys....they are rated #2 highest in school history.  
They have tackled some of the hardest teams so far, they started out very low on the "totem pole" so to say.  
Their main quarterback on public TV said that God is the reason they are doing so well this year...I was like wow he said that on TV very nice.  He also said that without God it would not have been possible.




1 Corinthians 15:10 KJV
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.


Bob and I are doing wonderful and will be together again soon
Blessings to you all
Rainbow







Shawn over at http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/ is doing a 30 day thankful challenge
Today is day 9 
Today I am thankful for my freedom, and for Bob's love

1 comment:

  1. I love when people in sports and any position of celebitydom give credit to God. It puts the biggest smile on my face. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8