Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I SPY # 5

Photobucket
Are you ready? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! Are you ready to link up with http://www.mymadmind.com/2011/11/i-spy_09.html  and Dazee at Crazy Daze and Nite Dreams? We are ready for you to link up and have some fun

Now you know how it works. Every week we give you a suggestion for one category and it's your choice for the second. Take your photos with your phone, camera, or find it in your archives. I even have some 35mm shots in mine. That means you could have taken it years ago. It's okay! We don't care. We just want to see your vision. I can't wait to see what you have to show us this week.

Next week's categories are "Chair(s)" and "Your Choice". Link up and show us what you have.


Well today's categories Maps and choice   I couldn't find a single map to take a picture of and my atlas found that black hole.

So here is my choice picture(s)
This is my younger cousin and her hubby and the bottom one is their two children

Silly kids!  
So this is more of my family

Hope everybody is having a great week and that it if filled with lots of blessings

Bob and I are doing wonderful and will be together again soon
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you linked up even tho you didn't have a map photo. Cute photo's.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8