Tuesday, November 15, 2011

365 days of pictures day 142 best friends

111211163903.jpgThis is my best friend from childhood in fact 1970 wow is that a long time?  we have always called on birthday's, Christmas...but the last few years we have lost touch although we are only 5 miles apart...Life really gets in the way sometimes.

We have reconnected recently and have promised "to keep in touch" wow in the 2 weeks we have reconnected we text everyday, and even a couple phone calls just to say "how you doing"
Her husband is a total GOOF but after 17+ yrs of marriage you can still see the love in their eyes.

I can't wait for them to meet Bob.
They have a houseboat on the lake (it doesn't run) but was very nice just sitting and moving with the water.  I went to see them on Sat while my parents were at my brothers (which happens to be within walking distance)  :)

Bob and I are doing wonderful...We will be together again in the near future.
Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Having live long friedns are the best. They know you and love you no matter what. I have been blessed recently to re connect with some old friends. It is as though we are pickign up right where we left off.
    Hey my friend. Im awarding you an awrd.It will be posting in the morning. so you can pick it up then. Please come on over a recieve this lustrous award and pass it on.
    Thank you and many blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8