Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I SPY #6


Photobucket

I know this is going to be fun! I look forward to this every week. Don't you? Are you ready to link up withhttp://www.mymadmind.com  and Dazee at Crazy Daze and Nite Dreams? We are ready for you to link up and have some fun. 


Now you know how it works. Every week we give you a suggestion for one category and it's your choice for the second. Take your photos with your phone, camera, or find it in your archives. I even have some 35mm shots in mine. That means you could have taken it years ago. It's okay! We don't care. We just want to see your vision. I can't wait to see what you have to show us this week.

Next week's categories are "Thankful" and "Your Choice". Link up and show us what you have.

Chair(s)

This is my OLD comfy chair, 
the bottom one is one of my dining room table chairs











Choice
What do you see through your lens?

hope everybody is having a great week ;)
bob and I are doing wonderful and will be together again in the near future.
Blessings
Rainbow





5 comments:

  1. wow your old comfy chair looks like one me and my husband had when we first got married. It was his grandmothers. It was way comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comfy chair. It doesn't look old, it looks perfectly aged. Is that a habitat? That place looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice comfy chairs! I joined in this week too! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good places to sit and rest you've got :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I've come across this hop. I love your cute turkey image on the left side of your blog! It looks like he's ready to take off!

    Happy Thankgsgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8