Monday, November 28, 2011

day 32 of the 65 day journey

Ok so I missed day 20-32of the journey.  Life took a turn and I could not face the internet, I basically wanted to find an hole and go crawl in it and hide.

However those that know me know that I am a fighter not a quitter.  
First of all, let me say I am very Thankful for this time of year I have 2 living parents that are both in good health.  That alone is enough in my eyes to be thankful for.  I am thankful for Bob and his love.
I had some excitement over Thanksgiving....
First of all my niece who is pregnant...her BF asked her to marry him...she said yes..
my baby great nephew (1 1/2) got burned 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his arm, legs and foot. We find out Wed this week if he has to have skin graffs...please pray for him (justin)
And to top it off on Friday, I had a YUCK tick on my back that is a deer tick, and are prone to carry lyme disease so off to the dr  I go as it looks like a spider bite icky!!!  Dr puts me on 14 day antibiotic to prevent me from getting that...but have to keep said tick frozen for 1 month as symptoms can show up after a month.  (keep me in your prayers too)
Bob is also needing some prayers (unspoken) but seems that "other" people can't leave us alone and let us be happy (you all know who you are) (don't get me onto that subject) .  Let's just say I have never cried so much in all of my life.  
I am stronger than what is going on in my life and I will overcome the roadblocks in front of me.
Psalm 121:5-6  5)The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.  6)The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.

When I sat down to do this blog tonight I had no idea of the daily bible verse, but seems to be right on the nose.  I know that GOD is the healer of all things and will not let us down.  He brought us together for a reason and that reason is for us to love each other.

If you want to talk you can email me...I will give you the rundown, as I can't say a lot on the blog now as some people stick their noses where it doesn't belong.  tigertamer67@gmail.com
OK I am finished venting .

Shawn over at http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/ is hosting a 30 day of Thankfulness you should stop by and join the fun
Day 28  I am thankful for my health, and Bob and I's love (no matter what we will get over these roadblocks) I love you honey with all of my heart and soul


Thirty Days of Thanks Challenge


THIRTY DAYS OF THANKS CHALLENGe


hope everybody is having a great Monday
Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Gina I will be praying for all of your many prayer request. God is greater than each one. I would love to talk but I have hair color on tonight and will be in the shower in a bit. If Im up to it I will find you via the FB and let you know to call. Because this is the best nioght to talk for me.
    Honey God be before you who can be against you. Mucho love and prayers to a fabl;ous lady and friend.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8