Friday, November 11, 2011

365 days of pictures day 140 (HANDSOME)

I know that I used this pic for my Veteran tribute, but felt very compelled to use it for my daily pic
I can't believe how young Bob was (I Can't even say that I was a twinkle in my daddy's eyes) (smiling<<<in a good way

Bob was only 19 yrs old when this picture was taken, 1966  He left a boy and came back a man...as I have heard from veterans from both the Korean and Vietnam Conflicts.  Bob tells me he is an angel....I can tell by the way he looked in the pic...he probably had to beat the women off with a broom stick....and I know his horns were holding the cap on....(JK)
little did we know that 44 years later we would be meeting in a romantic way the first year we were cordial to each other then after knowing/chatting with each other for almost a year, we finally got to know each other better the 2nd year.  Funny we both swear up and down that we were in love with each other really before we began talking seriously. .
YES I believe in Fate!!! Let's just say Bob kept it cool as he kept telling me "I THINK YOU HAVE A FULL PLATE" boy was he ever right.  The night we began talking..he is like Gina are you ok..and I had a break down almost to a perfect stranger...and told him I had been better and thanks for listening to me.
Bob, told me anytime I am always here for you!! so finally I got the guts up and asked him for his phone number and the REST IS HISTORY!!!
hope everybody's weekend is full of many blessings
Rainbow

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of Bob!
    Thank you for your service Bob!
    Gina I finally get to post Yea!
    Im thinking I had a few cliches.
    Love the blog today
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, i surely looked younger back in the day... the next 44 yrs. was a blessing, because i met the most wonderful woman, and she is you. gina,you
    are the most elegant woman i have ever known, and continue to be blessed by your love and grace. thank you for the joy and happiness,and can't wait see you again. gina, i miss you dearly, and love you with all my heart and soul!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~and~4ever

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s.your wonderful (ily)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing the photo with us and more on the LOVE STORY OF BOB AND GINA. It is so reassuring to see and hear about how beautiful TRUE LOVE can and should be. Most of all THANK YOU BOB FOR YOUR SERVICE TO US AND YOUR COUNTRY.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet story of the love you two share. And thank you to Bob for his service to our country!

    I'm your newest follower. I found you over at Friday Follow Over Forty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8