Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Spy #7

I Spy
Photobucket
Is everyone ready for today? I know I am. I can't wait to see what everyone else is sharing with me and my buddy Dazee today. I know she's excited. We are having so much fun with this. So get your camera out and start snapping. We really want to see your vision.

Next week's categories are "Decoration(s)" and "Your Choice".

Link up with us today to share your photos!

UP









































CHOICE

What do you see through your lens?
Rainbow





3 comments:

  1. First of all, LOVE, LOVE LOVE the look of you page. So cool.

    Beautiful photo's of up. and your choice. I love cats. And yours is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up with a father who is a die hard Cardinal fan. Needless to say, I have been to the arch and driven past it many times to get to Busch Stadium. I was just too little to get photos. And I love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Arch. I can't wait to get up there to see it one day.

    And love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8