Monday, December 12, 2011

365 days of pictures day 152 kitty

kitty loves (his) new Christmas tree  ever since I put up the tree he has been attached to it like glue.  I am guessing he lays there as it is warm from the lights?

Spent the weekend helping mom put up her outside lights so that we can get her house pretty!  They have a huge house and it takes lots of time putting all of her lights up.

hope everybody is is having a great Monday  and that your week is full of many blessings

Life is great! and the looser's all around me can eat your heart out. (YES this includes the ones of you here in OK and TX) not my followers but some of my true friends...  I have fought the battle and am on the upside of the hill now.

Bob and I are doing good, life is exactally as it should have been all along
everybody will find out soon enough what is going on.

 Blessings
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8