Wednesday, December 7, 2011

wow

Donna over at http://donnashouseonthecorner.blogspot.com/  if you haven't stopped by her blog, you really should.  Anyway thank you Donna for opening my eyes about something from the HP

The theme for Finding Nemo OMG  "just keep swimming" that has gotten me so many trying times it isn't even funny.  This song will get me over the stuff that I am going through now.

This is going to be my new motto!!! "Just keep swimming"


isn't it amazing how a silly song means so much to us in our lives?

blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad God put the song through to you, and you shared it with us. KEEP ON SWIMMING IS NOW MY MOTO TOO. Especially at Wal-Mart for the next 2 months. THANKS AGAIN

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8