Thursday, December 8, 2011

I SPY #7 Decorations



PhotobucketI have so many decorations I had to decide which ones I was going to use this week. Let's see what you have and what your decorations are. I can't wait to see what everyone else is sharing with http://www.mymadmind.com  and my buddy Dazee today. I know she's excited. We are having so much fun with this. So get your camera out and start snapping. We really want to see your vision.

Next week's categories are "Texture" and "Your Choice". 

Link up with us today to share your photos!

Decoration(s)
 Tigger sings Twas the night before Christmas

















 The animals sled down the hill :)  it is so cool to watch it lights up blue




























Choice 
 just some of the cute decorations
 Isn't this just the cutest cake you have ever seen:?









3 generations and baby on the way
3 generations and a Proud great aunt to be










Hope everybody is having a great week and that it is filled with many blessings
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. nice post friend...thank you for sharing...wish i could visit everyone more frecuently but are many..and the hours are different but prayers and blessings on your way..remembering the real reason for the holidays..days of peace love and thinking...loves from our home to yours...maranatha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those decorations make me all sorts of jealous. Expecially the slid one.

    I loved the baby on the flower on the cake. So cute. and yeah, cake, I could go for a piece about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decorations! Especially Winnie. He's a favorite around here.

    I'm so happy for the new arrival! That is always exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8