Tuesday, December 20, 2011

365 days of pictures day 155 how cool

 This giant Christmas tree is at the car place where I make my car payment.  I was fascinated by the bulb near the bottom of the tree...and took the pic to get the result of the bottom pic...how cool is that taking a pic a bulb and getting your full reflection?


Talk about trick photography.


Hope everybody is doing great and you week is full of many blessings


Bob and I are doing good looking forward to seeing what will be in the future for us

Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. Gina that is a very pretty tree with those huge bulbs. Hay I got back your package I sent you and your address and everthing is scartched out. Very weird. So nayways what I had for you and mailed you is now back with me. Not sure what to do maybe re send your home address so I might try and resend. I really would like you to have this. I may repacakage and send it a different way. Very weird that i got it back. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, the picture of the christmas
    tree is awesome and it is quite tall. the reflection of you on the bulb showed
    me...the most wonderful woman in the world, and you continue to shine in my heart. i miss you dearly and can't wait to be with you again...i love you!!

    (((((((((bob~n~gina)))))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm

    ps.love ur wall paper (ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8