Monday, December 19, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions day 7

I have been collecting ornaments every year from halmark and this was my very first one
Yes star trek enterprise it was so cool, however it got lost in the fire :(   
I have lost them all from 92- 2004  My collection now is smaller but getting larger every year.

I have started something new, collecting ornaments with my name on them they are pretty cool  last year I added a very special one to my ornaments :)  


 This one was my first one from 2009 (the one from 2010 is MIA) for some reason it wasn't with my Christmas stuff....

2010 was the little snowman on a sled but had them both with Bob n Gina :(

2011 addition was bought in MO I couldn't pass them by since we are both in areas where snow is almost mandatory.

Hope  everybody is having a great Monday
It is rainy and cool here (thankfully no blizzard like out in western OK)

Bob and I are doing good and things are looking up.


Blessings
Rainbow





1 comment:

  1. I did ornament collection for years. I still do. But I dont put up the tree they go on any more. So I didnt buy my specail oranment this year. Oh well! Maybe next year.
    I love that snowman you ahve for Bob! So cute.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8