Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I SPY # 8 textures

PhotobucketI Spy - Texture

"Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to follow along with Christy and Dazee's photo meme.  

Christy and Dazee will give you one prompt and then you get to just show off anything else you want.  Any type of camera used is awesome, photo's can be recent or ones you have taken years ago.  Just grab our little I Spy guy over there, then come on back and link up.  

TEXTURES
 this is my mom's sofa
this is a car mat (lots of texture here)
 one of the branches on my Christmas tree
 peace lily leaf   and the bottom one is a HAM oh ham sweet ham


















CHOICE(s)
 Caz the wonder cat (mom why are you always making that bright light go off?)  Can't you see it really hurts my eyes.
But Caz...if I don't take your picture than people can't see all those beautiful stripes.    Caz...ok mom I will pose one more time.  Oh how I love my mommy
 this little guy (isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen)  it is a lion head rabbit.
 This is my best friend Lorrie, me, and her (baby) who by the way will be graduating in May.  This was our snowmagedon
14" of snow and still more coming
This pic was taken Jan 2011
 Ok I know this pic is grainy but the light wasn't the best  This is Vicki in the Dark blue we have been friends since 1970 and the Blonde was one of her friends..dang I forgot her name :(  I am in the middle yes I know I am short  but dynamite comes in small packages   This pic was taken Nov 17 2011
 This is Cody and Kelley  I have known both of them since they were babies  Cody is now25 and Kelley is 16 (wow do I feel old)  they are good kids though
The pic of these 2 kids were taken Oct 31 2011
Kelley isn't she just the cute model!!!   She is close to 6ft tall at 16 holy cow batman.


All photos are @ to Regina Heginbotham and Rainbow's Daily life...so please do not steal my pics...sorry I do not know how to do the @ on them

Hope you all are having a great week and that it is filled with many blessings

Rainbow
PS  Life is great....just got off the phone with that somebody special

Next week's categories are "Lights" and "Your Choice". We can't wait to see you there.




3 comments:

  1. Love all the textures! I'm having a tough time thinking of any at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great texture shots. Very nicely done. I love the rabbit too. I've never seen one so that was a wonderful addition to your choice list.

    Thank you once again for linking up. I love your loyalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great great photo's. And that lionhead bunny. wow

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8