Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I SPY # 9 Lights

Photobucket Spy - Lights


Ho, Ho, Ho.  It's time for I Spy.  Joining me in my hunt for all photos awesome is Christy.  

You know the rules.  Cuz they are super hard.  We give you 2 prompts.  One of those prompts is always "Your Choice".  Makes it easy peesy.  You can use any type camera, you can even pull pictures from your archive.  We are not picky.  We just love to take photos and show them off.  Now give me the coolest Christmas present ever and grab that little I Spy dude over there on the right and come on back and link up.  We don't bite.
LIGHTS


 this is my Christmas tree with only the flash from my camera
 no flash and natural light 
 its a snowman who glows red, really it is.

winter wonderland glows blue







I took this on the way home a couple nights ago





CHOICE:
 OK OK already so I have way too much time on my hands, I was having fun while talking to Bob on the phone.  :)
 YIPPEE I am taller now, look at my new shoes (OH I LOVE SHOE CARNIVAL)  they are 6" stilletoes, uhoh now I will be taller than Bob...


This is Queen (Anne)  hehe  these two babies are possible Bob n mines newest edition to our family....I am in the process of adopting them now.
This is King (Arthur) 
they are 18 month old English Bulldogs, can you say cute?  Will keep you posted on the outcome, just not sure right now if it is a scam or not.


Next Weeks Prompts

AFTER CHRISTMAS
and
YOUR CHOICE

Helpful hint.  You can take photos of what you think after Christmas means.   If you've never joined in before this will be a great week for you to show off some of those funny, crazy, awesome times you had and gifts that you received.



What do you see through your lens?
CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I am sooooo jealous of your winter snowland. All your photo's this week are awesome. And I have to say, cutest furbabies.

    And you know, if I tried to wear those shoes, it would not be a pretty sight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if I like the snowman or the winter wonderland better. They are both wonderful!

    I am very partial to the bully breeds. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over those shoes! And the tree in natural light is just stunning. I also really like the winter wonderland, that is beautiful all lit up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8