Wednesday, December 7, 2011

day 41 of our 65 day journey

Cheryl over at http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/ is hosting a 65 day journey it has been so much fun and time is flying by fast.  Only 24 days left of the journey WOW!!!  if you have never stopped by her blog you really are missing out

The tree is decorated, the decorations all in their places stocking hung.  The inside is beautiful.
I get so excited this time of year as Christmas is my favorite holiday of all times.
Christ was born on this day, in a manger in Bethlehem  
This song is one of my favorite Christmas carols of all time.


Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 



One of my biggest complaints about Christmas is people taking Christ out...there is no Christmas without Christ.

Christmas is not what it is all about anymore, it is all about what did you buy me, that isn't good enough
who spent the most money? 
Whatever happened to spending time with our families? writing a Christmas card? singing carols by the fire?   I hate the fact that Christmas has gotten so moneyized   that is not what Christmas is about at all.

Hope everybody is doing well and that your week is full of blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about speniding moeny.I wasnt going to spend money this year. What happened to that thought! I guess cause my family is to far away. I just want them to know grandma is thinking if them. It is about Our Savior and those we love. Thank you for this lovely post my precious friend.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8