Friday, December 16, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions day 4 and 5


My Love for Christmas


 I love hanging the stockings on the mantle ( all though my fireplace is closed off, I do still have a mantle).














I love hanging the bells and holly on my door
 Kissing under the mistletoe is always a nice romantic treat.
 this is an actual picture of mistletoe and berries....which happens to be our state flower, for Oklahoma
 Rudolph is still one of my favorite animated Christmas shows :)  I watched it just the other night.
 We can't ever forget frosty  
 We got to love Charlie brown....I remember my very first tree, OMG it looked almost like this, I actually killed the tree
 I like how the Grinch Stole Christmas, hard to say whether I like this version or the animated on..its a close 2nd on both of them.
 It's A Wonderful Life *is one of my favorite movies* of all time I could watch it day & night.  
 Clarence is the best,  I love "everytime a bell rings, an angel gets its wings"
This one is a classic also,  I love the Christmas movies, I wish we had Christmas all year round.







This is the love of my life, 

I haven't mentioned Bob in a few days (wow do I feel like a complete hill) honey baby I am so happy that you came into my life and I count my blessings with you everyday.


Hugs n blessings till my next post
Rainbow


1 comment:

  1. Love your post and list of movies along with the misltoe. That is what I forgot to get this year. Must put on the list to do.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8