Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I SPY #10 After Christmas

PhotobucketI Spy and Happy New Year!

Time for the one, the only, I Spy.  The fabulous 
photo meme presented to you in living color 
(or black and white) by the very Mad Mind of Christy and http://dazeedreams.blogspot.com/.  

You know the very hard to understand rules. 
 We give you two prompts.  One will change weekly, the other will not. 
 You can use any type of camera you want.  You can use archived photos. 
  Then you just grab that little I Spy Frog over there to the right, 
come on back after you've done your post and link it up 
so others can enjoy your photo's.  

This weeks prompts were
AFTER CHRISTMAS
and the ever popular
MY CHOICE

AFTER CHRISTMAS


 Butterflies (AKA God's
Little Angels)
My Brother n Sister n law Got me
these two pictures

Mom n dad got me the turtles
and gave me $ that is easier on them
since they do not like to go to town as
often

My sister n law put the glitter on the bag
cool idea huh?

and the 2 presents left unopened are
mine and Bob's.

I missed all the pictures of family
cooking :( they had it all done by time
Mom dad and  I got to my brothers place.






















CHOICE

This is my brother n sister n laws
beautiful home the upstairs windows
has a lake view.
 This is my niece and proud great aunt to be
(me hehe)   she is due the 28th of Feb
we been teasing her she can't have till the
29th!!! since its leap year.
 This is Mommy and daddy to be....aren't they a cute
couple?
This is my dad wearing the orange hat with hair
that my brother got him....hes doing his favorite 
thing..sitting in front of the house smoking his pipe
Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and that
your New Year is very prosperous.
Bob and I are doing great
Rainbow









3 comments:

  1. I love the butterfly pictures that you got. I also love the smell of a pipe. You don't smell much of it. But when I do, I just want to linger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterfly pics are awesome! They are beautiful! Family photos are always the best. They hold snippets of memories we will hold the rest of our lives.

    I had an uncle who smoked a pipe. I always remember that smell. It was great!

    Thank you so much for linking up with us. With your support we will get this thing much larger and have more photos we get to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey baby, i loved seeing all your pictures, and the butterflies are sweet. i enjoyed talking with your father many times, and hope to talk with him again. honey, the pic of you and your niece are awesome. also, the pic of mommy and dad was very nice to see. gina, i miss you dearly and can't wait to be with you again. baby, i love you!!

    (((((((((bob~ngina))))))))always~and~forever

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s. ur wonderful gina (ily)

    ==

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8