Wednesday, December 14, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions day 3

13 days of Christmas family traditions day 3

Another tradition while my grandparents were living  all us kids used to draw names and the adults were in another pot...how cool was that so that we could get one gift all.

We also used to set and watch all of the Christmas movies  Rudolph the red nose reindeer, It's a wonderful life, and Miracle on 34th street.

We would open and exchange presents then outside we would all go then at night we all got a special treat  DAIRY QUEEN oh how I miss those ice cream coated with butterscotch.

We used to make popcorn chains of garland to go around the Christmas tree :) yum and fun.

Mom and I have started a somewhat new tradition this year...were going to start making Christmas candy wish us luck as the humidity here in OK is always HI or none at all.

Hope everybody is having a great week
Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Homemade candy is always so very yummy! I was just thinking about my moms and my great aunts. They would be so disappointed in me that Im not making any.
    Maybe next year.
    This is such a fun hop.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8