Tuesday, December 20, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions day 9

Ok someplace I lost a day hmmm anyway on to more exciting news.


Another tradition is that mom and I always make our sweets usually a couple days before  pecan, pumpkin, coconut meringue, and lemon meringue  and yes mom has to have her YUCKY FRUIT CAKE!!! I am sorry I can't stand that.


Mom and I make popcorn strands of garland also...


one thing we always laugh about is seeing who can get their faces the dirtiest when we get finished making the ymmmies we always get to lick the bowl.  I know I am an adult but hey there is nothing  wrong with licking the bowl is there?


Last year this is funny, mom was making a cake and me the pie dough and I threw flour on her (now mom doesn't have a sense of humor) I felt bad afterwards cause she almost started crying but I was only playing...OOPS NEVER HURT MOMS FEELINGS....she didn't return throwing flour on me :(   but lesson learned no kidding when your baking.)  I do admit I am the one with the funny sense of humor thanks to my dad...




Bob and I are doing good sure hate that were not going to be together for Christmas but awaiting what the future holds for us.


Blessings
Rainbow










What is your favorite Christmas dessert?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8