Monday, December 12, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions

I am starting a new blog hop for 13 days of family I think it could be fun for something for us all to do.

There are no right or wrong answers either way it is all fun

My first family tradition we used to drive all night to get to my grandparents home in Van TX (it is between Dallas and Canton) east TX.
We used to get there around 2am just in time for us kids to get to sleep and in time for what we thought was Santa coming...one Christmas morning in particular 1977 we get to my grandparents at 2am...well I climb into bed with my little cousins...
we wake up at 430 to find Santa had been there yippee.  Trying to be quiet we made so much noise playing with our new toys  our parents were like already and they kind of grumbly all after noon  wonder why?  not enough sleep lol

  this was my new toys  yippee I have a bike and a baby :) baby loved to ride on the bike.





I hope you all will join in on the phone and help me promote the hop
Blessings
Rainbow



2 comments:

  1. Okay I must go write anotehr post. I was headed for bed. But I want to join in on the fun. Love your post. So many found memeories not sure they are tradions as much as fun memories for me.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay first one up.
    I guess Im going to have to go in the memeory banks of love for this one and pray the Lord to give me some photos this one will be fun!
    Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8