Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How Time Flies

One year ago today Bob and I were back together again, wow how does time fly?  This pic isn't the best as Bob was sick (think he had the stomach flu) All though he was under the weather, we had the time of our life.
A lot of new things happened this week while he was here.

If my post offends people I am not going to apologize to those of you who are causing us such heart ache.  I am not making you read my blog.  This includes my friends in S. TX and here in OK Bob and I are back on track where it should have been all along. We are stronger than ever.  Harsh words, ruthlessness and your criticism needs to stay behind your lips!!!

Hope everybody has a great week and that it is filled with many blessings

Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Cute photo!
    Glad to hear things are going well!
    Many blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8