Thursday, December 29, 2011

365 days of pictures day 160 family

This is my dad and his 2 living brothers.

Dad is the shortest one and the youngest at 77 when this pic was taken.  Dad is a Korean War Veteran

James is in the Middle he is now 85  James is WWII Veteran.

In the Blue is my dad's twin brother Roy he is a Korean War Vet, Vietnam Vet, and also served part of Iraq (in the 90's)  was in the Navy.

Dad came from a family of 9 brothers and sisters and now these are all that are living.
sorry this pic isn't very clear, I took it off my moms picture.

Hope everybody is having a great week and that you stay safe over New Years Eve....
Arrive Alive...Don't Drink and Drive

Bob and I are doing great and looking forward to what is in the future.

Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Rainbow! Looks like you've had a fantastic Christmas with your family and congrats on the soon to be new addition. Your niece is adorable!
    Keep me posted on your plans with Bob.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8