Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What does love mean to you?

Perhaps it is the eyes that sparkle a million sparkles? the beautiful smile? the caring?
 the way your heart feels? The way you feel when you hear "I LOVE YOU"


Everybody has that special someone that makes them feel really in love.  It is not only the outside, but it is the inner person
as well that is beautiful.


Here is a poem that  I wrote to Bob 



Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, 
But somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.


Now, what love means to me is finding the one that really makes your day, you will never know how much it means when that special person calls just to say? how are you doing today?  nothing more just seeing how you are.   or when I hear I LOVE YOU.  that makes me so weak in the knees that I can't even hardly stand.  The way your voice quivers when you say those 3 words.  You would just have to be there to totally
understand.    
Bob is the most wonderful man in the world, I am so very fortunate to have found my love, my best friend, my soul~mate, my everything.
We have had our ups and downs....and have some very trying times of lately but guess what? that has made our love even stronger.  Every
road block we face, makes us grow stronger.   
Now Bob is the kindest, caring person a person could ever imagine, 
I am not sure why the Good Lord blessed me with such a caring, loving person...but baby I am not complaining at all.  
The Lord truly blessed me that golden day back in June of 2010, I never knew what I was missing.  
I have found "True Love" for the first time in my life, they say you only find that one time!!!! may have taken me 43 years to find it but WOW
did we find it at a time we both needed.


Bob and I will be together again soon, and looking forward to the memories we will hold forever as well as the memories we will be making in the future.


Blessings to you all....HOPE you like a little positively instead of the negativity.  We all need some sunshine sometimes instead of the cloudiness,


SMILE and the world will smile with you


Rainbow                

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder of how SWEET TRUE LOVE IS. So glad things are going well for now. Just remember it takes the RAIN and the SUN to make OUR RAINBOWS. The little rain makes the RAINBOW so much sweeter and GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL if we let Him.

    AS ALWAYS LOVE TO YOU AND BOB, YOU DESERVE IT.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, love is a beautiful thing to share with someone you love. love is a hard thing to put into words, because it means a lot expressing your feelings for another person. i believe sharing your thoughts and feelings with someone you love opens the true emotions you feel inside. i know i feel these kinds of emotions for a woman i deeply care and respect. she radiants beauty and is the most caring woman in the world. she is always by my side. she is her own woman an d marches to her own drummer for the truth
    she believes in. she is own person and cares about the guy she loves. im very honored and proud to have her as my soulm ate. gina has given me strengh in times of difficulty...sharing in the good times, and caring in times of need. gina is all of these and continues to light up everyone she sees. i feel fortunate to kn ow her as the most fasinating woman in the
    world, and contines to share her amazing love with me. her lovely smile and warmth gives way to her beautiful attributes. i am proud of you gina, and you have made m e happy and you continue to shine in my heart. thank you baby...for believing in me and being there through out. in short,
    i love you gina very much!

    ((((((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~and~forever

    ps. i miss you (ily) soon...

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8