Friday, January 13, 2012

Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. 
Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link 
back here so others can find the entire list of participants!
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring 
the other links as well! Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will 
make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!
------------------- 










I know I post a lot of sunsets pictures but seems that is what the Lord
gives me on Fingerprint Friday to share.  
The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
Ecclesiastes 1:5

Hope everybody is doing great!!! 
Weekend Blessings
Rainbow
PS Bob and I are doing wonderful

1 comment:

  1. And always so beatuiful to look at as well. I love the susnets as well as the sunrises. They truly show the finger print of God and His perfect paintings of love for us. He smiles upon us when we riase and go lay our heads down. Beautiful
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8