Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I SPY Remeberances

PhotobucketI Spy - Remembrance(s)







First of all, please link up.  It's so easy.  
And we've even made it easier by putting future prompts on our pages so you can take photo's earlier if you happen to run into them.  We are so sweet, I can't even stand us sometimes.  :)

REMEMBRANCE(S)



























CHOICE





















This is Justin my great nephew
wow it is so hard to believe that you are now almost 17 months old
seems only yesterday I was taking new born pictures of you.
You are soo tiny and look so much like your MOM and grandpa.

Good looks run in the family

The bottom pic is Justin also
wrapped up sitting in his hi chair being silly.





















Mom n dad (meme and day) say you are all boy and

 into everything you can get your hand on.  I didn't get to 
see you Christmas as your mom was being stubborn and 
wanted Christmas with you instead of with us...maybe one 
day she will understand her family is important.

Hugs to you my little man

Hope you all are doing well

Bob and I are doing wonderful

Blessings
Rainbow

Ok, your turn.  Show us what you got.

Next Weeks Prompts
RUSTED
and
YOUR CHOICE

Future Prompts
DATES     1/26/12
GLASS(S)     2/2/12
ROAD     2/9/12

What do you see through your lens?


3 comments:

  1. I love the photos you're sharing this week. I call myself the memory keeper of the family. When our loved ones are gone, we look to those photos and videos to keep their memory sharp in our minds.

    I am sorry for the losses you have had to go through. It's sad that any of us have to but haven't we been lucky to have had them in our lives even for a short time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great remembrances. And a beautiful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I can't read your text all the words are chopped off on the right hand side!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8