Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Four Friday Fill-ins Blog Hop

Welcome to the 45th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Photobucket


Each week, Hilary will  plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.
 If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email
 them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
 This week’s co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in IL she came up with the last two statements
She would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. 
So, please tweet, FaceBook share, andadd the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I have never eaten ___
2. I like to ___ in ___
3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be _______.
4. My greatest _____ for my ______ is ______.

My Answers:
1. I have never eaten Zeke's in Michigan
2. I like to cook  homemade stew
.3.  If I could go back and change one thing, it would be making sure I told my loved ones
that I love you!.

4. My greatest wish for my self is to marry the love of my life and live
happily ever after :)

Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment!
 I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. 
PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…

This is a Blog Hop!

hope everybody has a great weekend.

Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. I love a good stew. My hubby makes a really good one!!! Maybe I'll have him make some this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8