Friday, January 13, 2012

365 days of pictures day 165 New Hair Cut before and after




Ok I know it isn't the best but hey you can at least see me  
the two on top in the animal print blouse  although I was under the 
weather...they are ok







the two below were taken today after I got my hair cut...I still have
bronchitis and on the upside of getting better.  I am 44
and never had a problem with my face breaking out..until the reaction
poison has to come out. One way or other









hope everybody is having a great week,
For some reason Blogger is acting like a fruit cake
and cant put writing beside my pics.

Blessings
Rainbow

PS Bob loves my new hair cut!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look younger with the new cute style! you look great!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8