Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365 days of pictures day 162 beautiful

Took this on the way home from
my parents this evening.

This is another reason I love the sunsets
here in OK we have some of the most beautiful sunsets one could
imagine.  Taken about 5:45 in the evening.
I can't wait for Bob to be here with me to witness the most
amazing and beautiful sunsets.

Bob and I will be together again soon and looking forward to what the future has
in store for us.  After all, it is a new year (and a leap year at that)so it is ok for a gal to ask the guy out this year (sadie hawkins) hehe and good things are in store for us.

Hope everybody is having a blessed New Year so far.
Rainbow

LIVE LIKE TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photo.
    We have so much to catch up on.
    I still need to remail your package too. Im so sorry about that late depay. Im so mad at postal service on that.
    Still very busy for about another month I think maybe thinks will get back to normal.
    Pray all is well
    Many blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8