Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Christmas has come and gone once again....WOW did the day ever fly by

There's a New Kid in Town...MERRY CHRISTMAS JESUS!!!!

CHRISTMAS to me

C is for Christ 
H is for Heaven
R is for the Radiance of his love
I   is for Israel 
S is for our Savior
T is for the tiniest star who guided Mary and Joseph to the manger
M is for Mary the virgin Mother
A is for angels 
S is for saying Grace

Knowing that everybody is glad all the rush is over, but shouldn't we celebrate Christmas all year?  I am going to miss the Christmas music playing ...it always puts me in my place...during the year I go to my Christmas list and play when I need an attitude adjustment.


I took these this afternoon on the way home from my brothers and sister n laws they are both with Jesus now, but will always remain in our hearts


 This is Grandma Mary She was 4 months shy
of 94 she died of a broken heart.









This is Brandon my nephew he was killed in a
horrible car accident 4 months before his 21st
b-day  this is the reason grandma Mary died
of a broken heart.






Here they are at rest side by side.  I know they were having an awesome celebration today.

RIP both of you, there is never a day that goes by
that I do not think of you.

I heard a bell today and hoping it was one of
you getting your wings.


Bob and I are doing great, although we were not together this Christmas we are looking
very forward to what the future may bring us.

Christmas Blessings
Rainbow






1 comment:

  1. honey baby, it was nice reading your blog, and seeing the resting places of
    your grandma mary and brandon. reading the letters of christmas was awesome and
    very inspiring. gina, i miss you dearly and love you very much!!

    (((((((((bob~n~gina))))))))always~and~forever

    ily vvvvvm


    ps. ur the bestest (ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8