Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I SPY!!!

PhotobucketTime to meet up for another great photo meme http://www.mymadmind.com/2011/10/i-spy.html
each week there are 2 categories of photos for you to share...

Bethe, if you read this you really should participate its a lot of fun and you do great work.

and here are my entries for the week
Sign(s)

 I had to turn around and stop and take a picture of this, I couldn't resist.  However I do agree that lost Souls do need Jesus and that Jesus is the best GPS don't you all agree?
This is just a bout a block from my parents house.
This picture was taken one night while Bob and I were having dinner and never posted it and now is the perfect time ;) to share











OH how I agree with this, we know us women can never have enough shoes and we can never have too many friends

 I had to take a picture of this one...as it has my name in it, and now for the life of me I can't remember where this is at, I think it is on the riverwalk

and last but not least, I thought we could all use some giggles on the redneck fire alarm.(this is in a restaurant in Tulsa that is really old, I went there over the weekend) I couldn't believe my eyes for their fire alarm.












My Choice

This is a giant mushroom, I left in the yard just to see how big it gets, one day it was pretty and white the next day black
the 2nd picture is the one I took (posting them both to give you before and after) it was as big as a dinner plate huge.

So today I am out mowing and run over the black one and the black cloud of yuck that came out of it...I am sure that this is not good breathing?  The cloud was HUGE ...Please keep your fingers crossed that I do not get sick from that stuff.


Now hurry up and get your camera, start snapping and share with the world what you see through your lens (Smiling) have fun with whatever you take pictures of.

Hope all of you are having a great week and that the weekend is full of blessings

Rainbow
Bob and I are doing wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. honey baby..i loved reading your blog, and seeing many of the great picture you have taken. you catch nature at it's best, and your pictures bare the truth. your love for
    animals and nature shows me how caring and wonderful you are. i thank god for allowing
    me this wonderful time with you, and i will always cherish the great times we had
    together. i also pray to god to guide me on my last journey to be with you, and lead me safely back into your arms again .
    gina, your my true inspiration and i would be honored to have your hand in marriage.
    i love you as a friend,confidante, lover and soul mate. i will be totally in love with you as your husband. gina, i miss you and love you with all my heart!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always with love forever...
    ily vvvv m

    p.s. your's forever (soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the "stomp men" sign. Too funny. And that is one huge mushroom.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8