Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I SPY!!! #3


Photobucket

How is everyone this week? I know I keep asking that. Just wanting to know how the loyalists are doing. Are you ready to link up with http://www.mymadmind.com and Dazee at Crazy Daze and Nite Dreams? We are ready for you to link up and have some fun. 


Now you know how it works. Every week we give you a suggestion for one category and it's your choice for the second. Take your photos with your phone, camera, or find it in your archives. We don't care. We just want to see your vision.

Here we go with this week's entries.

Just Like Halloween



 These were taken with my cell aren't some people just way to creative?

<<<was on the baby floor at the hospital,

#2 was on somebody's front porch, I couldn't resist.





























Your Choice
This is Will Rogers birthplace in Oolagah, OK  (I noticed after I dl to post that it looks crooked :( I didn't get my camera square.


The bottom pic was used as the horse barn (this is also for our hostess)  the lake that is over looking Oolagah, lake

Bob and I are doing wonderful :)


Blessings
Rainbow





 

5 comments:

  1. I love that first pumpkin, so awesome! Great pics:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first pumpkin, so awesome! Great pics:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Halloween displays are hilarious! I love them! Sometimes it adds a little something extra when you have a photo off center. I've been known to take a few of those myself just to see what I get. I love the old barn in your post too. That must be the farm girl in me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. And your blog page is adorable. I'm totally going to copy the top photo if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey baby, i enjoyed reading your blog and the carved pumpkins were quite unique. your pictures of will rogers birth place were sweet. i miss you dearly and can't wait to be with you again. gina, i love you!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s.very soon:)(ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8