Friday, October 14, 2011

365 days of pictures day 122 Breast cancer awarness

 Since Saturday is National Breast Cancer awareness day I figured today would be a perfect day to post.

Tulsa PD and FD is teaming up with "going pink" they both have been wearing the wraps for 6 months.

Station #5 was giving away "free breast cancer shirts" I have mine!! it is cool.

If you haven't scheduled your mammogram yet please do so!! It could save your life.  Mom, even told me that they have pain free ones now.  SAVE THE TATAS!!!

"If you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for the man in your life who loves you"  this is from a local
commercial as one of our news anchors is a breast cancer survivor.

Bob and I are doing great,  :)  and just asked me if I had scheduled mine yet, I will call on Monday as they close early on Friday.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend and that it is full of blessings.  

Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. honey baby, i enjoyed reading your blog, and im happy to know your getting checked monday. i thought the car and fire engine were sweet, showing their concern for national breast awareness. i
    can't wait to be with you again, and i love you very much!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm!

    p.s. i miss you dearly (ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8