Wednesday, October 19, 2011

365 days of pictures day 125 fence post

I took this pic while out at the nature trail on Sat.  This is just an old fence falling apart with weather and time.    I really think that it would have been cool in B/W but didn't switch my camera to that mode, maybe next time.

Fall is really in the air (we are under a major frost warning for tonight, in town it is supposed to be 30 so where I live will be in the middle to lower BRRR 20's

Hope everybody is doing great and that your week has been full of many blessings.

Bob and I are doing great :) in a short time we will be reunited once again, to start our journey in life together forever.

Blessings
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8