Monday, October 10, 2011

365 days of pictures day 118 Fair Day in OK

went to the Tulsa State Fair on Saturday and caught this awesome sunset/flag/clouds all together.  This is the first time in over 20 years that it hasn't rained the whole 10 days it was here...it didn't rain at all.

This is kind of an over view of some of the rides and food stands..I couldn't believe all of the "fried stuff"  in the background you will notice fried pickles.  They had fried butter, fried twinkies, fried oreos, you name it was there.  I bought died the price of turkey legs were 9.50 and roasted corn was 7  needless to say I didn't get either...what is the point of going to the fair and not having a turkey leg or roasted corn?

The only thing missing from the day? was that bob wasn't with me...but in time we will be doing everything together ;)  While out there my phone goes dead..so I have this idea...go to US CELLULAR and get a new one..so I find the cell place and luckily they have replacement...the guy is like what is using 70% of your phone? well it was the phone itself using that much battery..so I get home and had to take everything off of it and reset back to factory.  YIKES that is a pain almost like reformatting your pc.  So I reset my android...and now it runs 30% where it is spose to run...I had way to many "running" apps.

Bob and I are doing great (he has a dr's appt on Wed finally after 8 weeks wow)  he will be seeing both Orthopedic and Neurologist (keep him in your prayers) he will be going alone...:(

Hope everybody is having a great Monday..here it is perfect outside 72* in OCT is way NICE>
Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to go to the Fair, I always wanted to go to the Texas State Fair til my youngest son Rich and his wife lived in Dallas and they told me how much it cost. Looked like a lot of fun but $15 - $20 to get in and $10 a ride. Our measley budget could not handle that. I'm glad you got to go. Bob can go with you next year. LOVE TO YOU BOTH, MAKE IT A GOOD WEEK.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8