Friday, October 21, 2011

365 days of pictures day 127 Does this take you back

 Over the weekend I went to a flea market and couldn't resist taking these pictures of the old vintage lids.

I remember drinking grapette and was my favorite
and yes Pepsi (as we say now) is my favorite now if I drink pop.

I know that some of you will remember these but some will not (those of you who don't you really missed out on some of the best grape soda around)

Bob laughed when I showed him the pictures and said "boy does this take me down memory lane"

Hope that everybody is having a great week, and that your weekend is filled with many blessings

Rainbow

Bob and I are doing wonderful and in a short time will be together again

1 comment:

  1. honey baby, wow...this surely takes me back to the 60's when grape and pepsi were main stream. oops, don't want to forget my good ole coke-a-cola when it ruled.(smiling) i know only one more thing could beat it all, and that's knowing you during that time. gina, i miss you and love you dearly!!
    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvvvm

    p.s. ur the bestest!(ily)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8