Thursday, October 6, 2011

365 days of pictures day 116






Pepper Anne (Llahsa apso ) she will be 10 on April 13th
this was taken right after I got her hair cut :) she loves picture time

2nd is Scout (weimaraner) he will be 6 on July 4th
he is a big love bug.

3rd is Cazarino (CAZ) for short he is a main coon I have had him since June of 2010 I think he was about 6 months old when I got him


4th is Wiggles (Boxer)  she is about 9-12 months old I found her in the middle of the road back in June of 2011



Wiggles likes to jump on mommy, and Scout stands between her and me to make her quit it is so funny, tonight he puts his paw right on her back to keep her from jumping.  But, if you know anything about boxers they love to jump and play...she hasn't figured how to get out of the kennel yet..but don't tell her the fence is short she could clear if she wanted ...they both could.

Wiggles has really put on some weight and is doing great.  Sorry the pictures of her are kind of fuzzy she doesn't like sitting still.  She is the yappy one...I think she is teaching Scout bad manors..LIKE BARKING he is quiet not her though..kind of like  MOM & DAD..mom gabs all the time while daddy is quiet

They all like Bob

hope everybody is doing well and that your week is full of many blessings

Blessings
Rainbow

Bob and I are doing great and time is going by fast, this week will be 7 weeks since his fall, seizure




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8