Tuesday, October 25, 2011

365 days of pictures day 129 swinging bridge

102211141248.jpgI took this pic Sat at the nature park, this swinging bridge was long and it was creepy as it was moving one way while I was walking the other way, the bottom was quiet away down, oh gee don't look down, so what do I do?
go to the edge and stand (yes) on my tippy toes just so I could see the bottom of an empty dried up creek bed.

You are all going to get a laugh at tomorrow's pic as it has a road sign on a nature trail that says "caution bridge damaged" that is all that I am saying.

Bob and I are doing wonderful, I am feeling pretty good today (kind of tired, and have bruises all over me from the EKG Tabs, and the tape from where the IV was) I find out the hard way that I am allergic to the PLASTIC TAPE :(
so now add that to my allergies.

Hope everybody is doing well and that your week is full of blessings

Blessings
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8