Monday, October 3, 2011

365 days of pictures day 113 Dad, mom and me

This is my mom, dad and me  Dad told me "you better enjoy seeing me in these clothes as this doesn't happen too many times"  dad always wears coveralls.
We are on the way to "my other dad's" memorial service, he passed on dad's 79th bday.   Weldon was 82 8 months and 23 days old, he was married to his lovely wife Eddie "my other mom"   for 65 years   WOW is that hard to imagine.
I will have to do a blog on them.

I love taking pics of my mom n dad hopefully sometime soon I can get my parents with my brother and his family (4 generations) together.

Bob and I are doing great his brother came and took him to town today and from what Bob says it's been a really long day.

hope everybody is doing well, the weather here is perfect.  Finally fall is in the air

Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo of your Mom and Dad with you. They look so happy and young at heart. You are so lucky to have them and they are lucky to have you. Can't wait to see the post about your other Mom and Dad.

    LOVE TO YOU AND BOB, Make it a great week and even better weekend.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby...your parents and you look very nice in your picture. im sure it was a sad day for all of you, and he was a good friend of your father's. baby, i can't wait to begin my final journey to be
    with you. you make me so happy and i miss you very much! gina, i love you!!

    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~n~forever
    ily vvvvm

    p.s. ur wonderful (soon)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8